Add the Atlas HO Canadian National Gold GP40-2 (W) #9640 to your HO Scale Model Railroad.
This GP40-2(W) model features many prototype-specific and separately-applied details, including:
Two Rear Long Hood Styles: CN (single light w/o number boards) and GO Transit (dual lights w/number boards and class lights).
3,000 Gallon Fuel Tank
CN-Style Lighted Ditch Lights (optional)
Snow Shields (optional)
Round or Square Sand Fill Hatches
Three-Chime Air Horn Mounted on Cab or Long Hood
Etched Metal Radiator Fan Grilles
Also includes “standard” features of the GP40-2 model:
- Golden-white LEDs
- Realistic die-cast underframe
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Directional lighting
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- Detailed cab interior with crew figures
- Separately-installed scale windshield wipers, grab irons and fine scale handrails
- Movable drop steps
- Walkway safety tread
- Coupler cut levers
- Multiple unit hoses and trainline hoses
Atlas Master™ Series Gold Additional Features:
Road name: Canadian National
Click here to get another fine HO Scale Atlas Diesel Locomotive.