Atlas HO NdeM Silver RS1 #5631
Add the Atlas HO NdeM Silver RS1 #5631 Diesel Locomotive to your HO Scale Model Railroad. Buy HO Scale Atlas Diesel Locomotives at Modeltrainpro.com today.
Add the Atlas HO NdeM Silver RS1 #5631 Diesel Locomotive to your HO Scale Model Railroad.
Different road # shown in illustration.
The RS-1 was introduced by ALCO in March of 1941 with the delivery of the first of two units to the Rock Island. Combining the accessibility of a switching locomotive and the higher-speed tracking of a road unit, the RS-1 started a revolution in locomotive design that was soon embraced by all of the major diesel-electric builders. Despite ALCO’s own introduction of higher horsepower roadswitchers, the 1,000 h.p. RS-1 had a production span of 19 years (1941-1960) with 623 units.
- Retooled die-cast metal chassis and fine scale handrails
- Golden White LEDs
- New! DCC/Sound version available with LokSound decoder
- Separately-applied wire grab irons, coupler cut bars, trainline hoses and lift rings
- Accurate painting and printing
- AccuMate® couplers
- Realistic die-cast mainframe
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual-flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Directional lighting
Road name: N de M the national railroad of Mexico
Click here to get another fine Atlas HO Diesel Locomotive.