We may earn money or products from the companies mentioned in this post.
Get your Atlas HO Trainman Engines including the Atlas HO Silver Lamoille Valley Trainman RS-32 today.
***DIFFERENT ROAD # SHOWN IN ILLUSTRATION *********
Designated as a “DL721” by ALCo, the 2,000hp RS-32 was intended to compete with EMD’s GP20 and GE’s U25B locomotives. Only 35 units were produced. Given their very low production numbers, it is interesting to note that a handful of RS-32 and RS-36 locomotives can still be found in service today on a few US shortlines and tourist railroads.
- The Atlas Trainman® low nose RS-32 / RS-36 model uses the same smooth-running drive as our Atlas Classic RS-11 locomotive. This model will come with or without dynamic brakes as appropriate per road name.
- NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Separately applied hand rails and end railings
- Locating dimples for grab irons
- Directional lighting
- Realistic die-cast underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Couplers
- Click here to get another fine Atlas HO Diesel Locomotive.
- Watch a model train video here.
- Atlas HO Trainman Engines are here