Add the Atlas Model HO Gold Springfield Terminal(Guilford) #C424 to your HO Scale Model Railroad.
- Models include redesigned “AAR” style truck sideframes with separate brake cylinders and separate bearing cap detail (included when appropriate per the prototype).
- Directional lighting w/ golden-white LEDs
- Five-pole skewed armature motor with dual flywheels for optimum performance at all speeds
- Factory-equipped with AccuMate® knuckle couplers
- NMRA 8 pin plug for DCC
- Separately-applied wire grab irons, ladders, and drop steps
- Separately-applied marker lenses
- Improved painting and printing w/painted handrails
- Two painted crew members
New Sound Features for Gold Series:
- Supports all DCC-programming modes
- Flexible mapping of function keys F0 to F28.
- A total of six DCC function outputs are available
- Follows all NMRA DCC standards and recommended practices.
Analog (DC) Operation
- The LokSound Select Dual-Mode decoder allows your Atlas Gold Series locomotive to be used on DC as well as on DCC layouts.
- Please note that the Atlas Quantum Engineer will NOT operate an Atlas Gold Series locomotive equipped with a LokSound Select decoder on an analog (DC) layout. However, the sound and lighting functions of the LokSound Select decoder in the Atlas Gold Series C424/425 locomotive can be controlled by an easy-to-use basic DCC system
- Also note that on a DC-powered layout, a DCC and sound equipped locomotive (such as the Atlas Gold Series C424/425) CANNOT be consisted with another locomotive that does not also have both DCC and sound. (This statement does NOT apply to DCC-equipped locomotives operating on a DCC layout.)
- Over 20 sound effects are available, including engine start-up and shutdown, prime mover sounds through all eight notches, bell, air horn, air compressor, dynamic brakes and more.
- There are 16 user-selectable horns, 2 user-selectable bells, and 2 user-selectable synchronized brake squeals.
- Manual and Automatic Notching modes with the ability to change modes ”on the fly” are provided for true realism.
Roadname: Springfield Terminal(Guilford)
Click here to get another Atlas HO Train Locomotive.