Add the Atlas Model HO Trainman+ NRE Genset US Army #6501 To your collection Today!
Illustration has a different road #.
The NRE Genset was introduced in 2006 to reduce emissions and fuel consumption on road-switcher type locomotives. The power comes from 2-3 smaller independent diesels (producing 700 hp each) used as tractive effort is needed. Over 170 have been built to date.
Q: What is a Trainman® Plus model?
A: Trainman® Plus models feature separately-applied details that are not included with the standard Trainman® line.
- NMRA 8-pin plug for DCC
- True scale dimensions with accurate details
- Separately applied grab irons
- Ditch lights
- Cab roof details (air conditioners, GPS, antennae)
- MU cables
- Realistic die-cast underframes
- Equipped with AccuMate® Couplers
Buy Another Beautiful Atlas Model HO Engine Here!