Add the Bachmann HO Durango & Silverton Train Set to your HO Scale Model Railroad today!
Built originally as a mining line, the scenic value of the Durango & Silverton was quickly recognized in passenger service. After surviving natural disasters, wars, and financial instability, a determined staff (and starring roles in several Hollywood movies) promoted the tourism that ensures the line’s survival to this day. Now recognized as a National Historic Landmark and a National Historic Civil Engineering Landmark, the Durango & Silverton continues to provide year-round tourist service. Our Durango & Silverton passenger set comes complete with:
• DCC-ready 2-8-0 locomotive and tender with operating headlight
• factory-installed 8-pin socket ready for DCC decoder installation of your choice
• open excursion car
• old-time combine
• old-time coach
• 47″ x 38″ oval of snap-fit E-Z Track® including 12 pieces of curved track, 1 piece of straight track, and 1 curved plug-in terminal rerailer
• power pack and speed controller
• illustrated instruction manual
Click here to get another fine HO Bachmann Train Set.